Thursday 29 March 2012

  
                 INVITATION



                  Invitation is a way to invite someone or more to go to a place or to do something.
                  There are two types of invitation.
                  FORMAL INVITATION
                 Formal invitation is usually originate from Institutes, Companies and a kind of it. Normally formal invitation is written invitation.
                  INFORMAL INVITATION
               Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend, family, etc. Informal invitation can be
               written invitation and verbal invitation.
               Invitation is a way to invite someone or more to go to a place or to do something.
               
               Extending
               for example:
               • I would like to invite you to come to my house
               • Would you like to come to my restaurant?
               • How would you like to go  camping with us next month?

               Accepting
               • I’d love to
               • I like that
               • That sounds great

               Declining / refusing
               • I’d love to, but I can’t
               • I’m really sorry because I can’t come
               • Sorry, I’m really busy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates